Lady Enid Sailing - Langford Island
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Airlie Beach, Queensland
- Product code: LESLANG
About Lady Enid
A day on Lady Enid is all about you, sailing a beautiful Australian rare classic yacht, delectable food and a relaxed time frame.
Your booking includes pick up and transfer back to your Airlie Beach accommodation. Lady Enid departs from Coral Sea (Abell Point) Marina / South End / M arm where your adventure with elegance is to begin.
A Lady Enid day cruise includes:
- A Lady Enid crew person will greet you at your accommodation and transfer you to Coral Sea Marina.
- Once the sails are set, morning tea will be served amongst the Whitsunday Islands. Fresh coffee, a beautiful selection of teas, hot chocolate and a fresh selection traditional morning tea favourites to delight a variety of tastebuds.
- Your snorkelling destination will be either Blue Pearl Bay or Stonehaven, pending the winds and tides of the day to ensure your snorkelling experience can be the best it can be. Both destinations offer an interesting maze of coral reefs to explore and stunning fish to view. A scrumptious fruit platter is served after your snorkelling adventure.
- Langford Island is iconic due to the long sand spit that sees guests ‘walk through water’ at high tide. Take the island’s bush hike, walking up stone steps framed by native Whitsunday Bottle Trees. Once at the top, marvel at views along the island’s spit to nearby Hook Island and back to Hayman Island.
The Northern shores of Langford Island reveal shore walls and coral eco-systems idyllic for leisurely snorkelling. While brimming with different species of fish and underwater gardens, the real attraction to this snorkelling spot is the amount of green turtles frequenting the area.
- Lunch is served on return to Lady Enid, a locally produced gourmet menu.
- As we sail back home in style a complimentary glass of sparkling and antipasto platter will be served.
- Transfer back to your accommodation.
Our Crew will be at your service, a day on Lady Enid is about you, and what you choose to do.
Lady Enid is an adults only (18+) experience, if you have any queries please phone 0407 48 3000 to discuss.
A standard credit card fee will apply.
This is an adults only sailing experience (18+). Please phone 0407 48 3000 if you have any queries.
Complimentary transfers are available between Cannonvale and Jubilee Pocket, if you are staying at an Air B&B outside these areas please contact us for your closest pick up location.
Alternatively you can make your own way to the Coral Sea (Abell Point) Marina South Village for boarding. We ask all guests making their own way to meet at the Garden Bar & Bistro (car park side).
From 14 April 2022:
Vaccination is no longer a prerequisite for travel. Guests will not be asked to show their proof of vaccination on arrival from 14th April 2022 onwards. Lady Enid will continue to follow the Government rules as they change.
If you are trying to book after 4.00pm the day before travel, and it looks like it is unavailable, please call 0407 48 3000 so we can assist you personally.